Tuesday 25 October 2011

Update: I am still Invisible

I just stood in an elevator for a full minute, trying to exit it. Why did it take so long? Cause another woman on my floor started to drive in her giant cart (do I work at Costco or something??), but stopped in the doorway to wait for her friend. I assumed she would eventually notice me standing in the middle of the elevator and eating my tuna sandwich. She did not. I had to say "Excuse me!" several times, until she turned around and spotted me. She seemed to be in such shock that I existed that she just said "Oh!" and stared. We maintained awkward eye contact as I attempted to maneuver around her cart. Which took forever, because she made no attempt to move it out of my way.

Maybe I should come with a siren....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...