Wednesday 13 February 2013

This is What Andrew is Getting for Valentine's Day.


It shows how much effort I put into our relationship.
In case you can't read my tiny writing:
Baboon-face Me: Hey! Why did we switch computers?

90s-dressed Andrew: Cause I'm loading hunting pics. LOL!
Sidenote: Andrew constantly steals my laptop because his little tablet won't take USB keys or SD cards, so he has to download his pictures from his hunting camera and post them on hunting websites from my computer.

Note to Others:  If you find a mysterious folder on your computer with the words "skinning", "processing", or "hunt video" in the title, do not open the folder. It will lead to reactions like "OMG CLOSE THE SCREEN! CLOSE THE SCREEN!" and " I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ERASE THIS FROM MY MEMORY".

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...