Thursday 31 May 2012

I'm a Ray of Sunshine!


I got an award! It's from

Dr Em and Princess WeeWee's Take on Real Life


Here's the instructions for properly receiving the award.


To properly receive this award, the recipient must:
  1. Include the award in your post or blog.
  2. Answer 10 questions about yourself. 
  3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award.
  4. Link to the nominees and comment on their blog to let them know they are nominated.
  5. Link to the person who nominated you.
I'm bad at following rules, so let's see how many of these I actually do.

Nominations:

Filing Jointly...finally
Kayla in Korea
The Bloggess
The Adventures of Captain Dandelion

I nominated seven people. Cause ten requires too much effort.

10 QUESTIONS:

Favorite Color: Peacock. That can count as a colour, right?

Favorite Number: Wait. These aren't questions. They're more like statements. Is this a Jeopardy episode?

Behold the power of my photoshopping skills.
Peacocks, the pervs of the animal kingdom.
 Favorite Animal: What is a peacock, Alex?

Favorite non-alcoholic drink: I'm sorry Alex, I don't understand the question/statement.

Facebook or Twitter: 7.

My Passion: I love making shit. I paint, I draw, and sew (under supervision).

I also love taking care of people and animals. Hence taking in a dog, two cats and an Andrew.

Giving or Receiving Gifts: Both. I love buying and making things for other people, but I'm not gonna lie, I love little surprises from others. I always tell Andrew that it's not about the money; I like things that involve  effort and thought. Which is why he bought me a gun on Valentine's Day. He clearly didn't understand the concept.

Favorite Pattern: Paisley paisley paisley. It's actually an issue.

 I
Paisley.

Creative Orgasm

You say gaudy, I say exquisite.



  


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Favorite Day of the Week: I don't like to play favourites with the days of the week. It lowers their self-esteem.

I have no idea who those chicks are.
Favorite Flower: Um, I really like the ones that acted like lions in Alice in Wonderland.  My identification of flowers is completely based off of Alice.
Sidenote: The reason why I don't like irises is because the one is Alice in Wonderland was such a bitch.
Seriously, what a bitch.
Sidesidenote: I don't eat lobster because it reminds me of Sebastien from The Little Mermaid. And yes, I know he was a crab.
Did I win?

--------------------

What a. Cute. Cat.

5 comments:

  1. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELL YES! Now how do I get my winnings, cause I have an urge to purchase a pet ferret and as far as I know, ferrets don't come cheap.

      Delete
  2. This is exactly why we chose you!!! You just keep making us laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's me! I love awards!

    It looks like your obsession with paisley actually rivals my obsession with polka dots. When we got married everything I registered for was covered in polka dots.

    Also OH MY GOSH I want a ferret too. Ryan said no rodents in the house though. He is SO unreasonable sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEEE! Thank you! <3

    And fyi, ferrets are not rodents, they are members of the Mustelidae family. So Lauren, you can get one all you like, as they're not a rodent.

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...