Thursday 30 August 2012

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS! (Canine Related)

OH MY DOG!

You know how I've been nagging Andrew to get a second dog (to the point that I gave him a PowerPoint presentation) ?

IT MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY WORKED!

After dogsitting the Devil, Andrew has mentioned getting a second dog twice. Twice, people.

Everyother day, I email Andrew a dozen ads for puppies and dogs for adoption. Okay, so more like 3-4 ads.  I tend to exagerate, ok?

But last night, we were sitting in the living room when Andrew called for my attention. He was showing me his computer screen, which was displaying this:

It's okay to squeal. I squealed too.
Me: Andrew, don't be such a dick.
Andrew: What? 
Me: Don't be all "Oh, look at the puppies THAT YOU'LL NEVER HAVE!"
Andrew: ... I never said we wouldn't have any...
Me: WE CAN HAVE A PUPPY????
Then I'm pretty sure I danced.

And today, Andrew asked me to go out with him, but I told him I would have to stay at home with Lucy since it was dark outside. Because Lucy is genuinely afraid of being in the dark alone. Its kinda cute but mostly pathetic.
Then Andrew said "Maybe she wouldn't be so scared of the dark if she had a friend to stay home with her."

I thought for a second that he might mean hiring a dog prostitute to keep Lucy company. But then I thought that dog hookers must be pretty rare and therefore expensive, so Andrew probably meant something else.
Me: ARE WE GETTING ANOTHER DOG? 
Andrew: Maybe. Soon. Maybe.
Andrew says he didn't say soon, but I'm pretty sure he did. Because I have a better memory. And I also want to believe that he said soon.

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY!

1 comment:

  1. Squeal and a happy dance! :) We got ourselves a puppy three weeks ago. OMG. I'm so in love with her. We had to put our darling pug Lilly down in June. She was old and in so much pain. It got to the point where I was being selfish by letting her live in pain because I couldn't live without her. :( Bad me. I know. But after a month of obviously being depressed I went to my husband and didn't even finish the sentence..."Honey, I think I need..." He responded with, "I know, I've been waiting for you to say something." I went online and found myself a new puppy, she's another pug. I needed a small lap dog and we have two big dongs. She's been part of our family for three weeks now and I'm so glad I did it! She will never ever replace my Lilly but now I'm not as sad.

    Good luck with your new puppy and be sure to share lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...