Thursday 15 March 2012

Andrew Says the Darndest Things...


I hate it when you've got someone in your face,
you try to give someone a hint and they won't
leave, and then there's that big awkward silence...

Andrew was gracious enough to let me post this. So this weekend, I'm making him WAFFLES!

Okay, so they'll be Ego Waffles from the toaster, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Back to quick story.

I was showing Andrew all the hilarious things on one of my boards on Pinterest (making sure he didn't see my GINORMOUS board full of wedding ideas), when we came across this one:



Obviously, it is hilarious on it's own. It's also the reason why we don't have blinds in our home. 

The really funny part about showing this to Andrew was when he read it outloud:

"Woof."




"I thought you were never ever ever ever coming home ever. So I spackled."




Oh. My. God.

How in the hell he got "spackled" out of "panicked", I'll never know. But I laughed so hard. There's something about the mental image of my dog frantically spackling the walls that makes me pee myself a little.

Reason #bajillion why Andrew is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...