Monday 23 April 2012

Guess What?

After months of social isolation and an unnatural attachement to my laptop, I have finally handed in my thesis.

Pretty sure that's not a wolf...
Booyah.

I also found out that I got an A for it. Which means I am drinking an "A"mazing amount of liquor this weekend to celebrate.

I'm going to invent a new mixed drink, and call it the Prosthesis, cause you're going to act like you need one after you drink this shit. It's going to have vodka and sourpuss in it. And possibly a mixer too, depends on how much I want to celebrate. And vodka gummy bears in the bottom of the glass, to get the party started.

Worry if you don't hear from me after this weekend. 


(1) Click Here for Recipe. (2) Make Recipe. (3) Eat Entire Recipe. (4) Dance.

P.S. Everyone has heard of an Aardvark before, but have you ever heard of an Aardwolf?

This shit is real, folks.
Mind. Blown.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the completion and grand success of such a BIG endeavor!

    CHEERS! I will drink along with you in some other bar far far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! To this day I can clearly remember the day I turned in my thesis. There was a bit of crying, uncontrollable laughter, sleep, and copious amounts of alcohol, followed by more sleep and more alcohol. Take a break and enjoy the relief before you head off to your next endeavor. Oh, and my suggestions for your newly-acquired free time? Go skydiving. It's the only thing more exhilarating than finishing a thesis :)

    Dr. Em

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...