Tuesday 17 April 2012

GUESS WHO'S MEETING RANDY FROM SAY YES TO THE DRESS?

THIS BITCH IS!

Madness?
I just bought the tickets.

I AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS!
I removed the refereces to my city. Because there has to be one of you that's a little more coocoo for cocoa puffs than
they should be. 4 out of 5 psychologist agree that 1 in 30 followers are coocoo for cocoa puffs.  But really, you could still find me if you tried hard enough. If you do, bring me a peacock.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO 70s!

This is SO a sign, because there is absolutely no reason why Randy would ever come to this city, especially to this crappy looking hotel, unless he was deliberately trying to tell me "Don't worry Christine! You'll get your ring and lace perfect-for-a-wedding-in-the-middle-of-the-woods-with-a-peacock-named-Jerry-stutting-around gown. Hicks can commit too!" Like a well-dressed, matching ghost.

Andrew isn't even attempting to prevent me from going. He knows there's no stopping me. If I have to hog-tie him to his weightlifting machine in the man cave while I go out to taste some desserts and look at dresses, I will. I have duct tape at my disposal.

I'm going to try to get Randy's autograph, a picture with him, and a spontaneous consultation.

"I found this one just for you, Christine!"


"But Randy! This isn't an appointment!
All of these other women are here to
see you! I couldn't possibly!"


















"But it would look perfect on you! I couldn't resist, I just had
to find a dress as equally as stunning as you! What do you say?"
"Well, if you insist. I'll be
your client for the day!"















 I have a feeling I might just get the autograph and the photo.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am so pumped for it! It's only in three days! I'd countdown the hours if I was good at math :P

      Delete
  2. Hahaha you're great!
    And I can't wait to see your photo with Randy!! I LOVE THAT GUY!
    Also, nice references to home - except you put a picture of where I used to work, with the name of the city right in the name of the hotel hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's pretty much impossible to post any picture of somewhere in town where you didn't work. :P

      But I really don't get why they would book it at the Inn. I feel like Randy is way too high class for that place.

      Delete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...