Monday 28 May 2012

Shit we Say


Do I have a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Psychology? Yes.
Do I own more books than I own shoes? Of course.
Do I still have really dumb moments? Every. Single. Day.

We were talking about the materials used in older trailers. I stated that older trailers were cheaper built, because they had an aluminium frame, rather than a steel frame.
If you can buy enough aluminium to do
this, its obviously not a pricey material.
Andrew: Christine, they wouldn't have aluminium frames. Aluminium is way more expensive than steel.

Me: That's not possible. You can buy aluminium foil at the grocery store, but I've never seen steel foil. That must mean its too expensive.

Andrew: ...*long pause* ... Promise me to never say that to anyone else. Ever.
I thought I was being extremely logical. Andrew thought otherwise. I DON'T WORK IN THE CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS ANDREW!

I have no idea why I am referencing Star Trek in my blog posts so much.
I don't even watch it.
Sidenote: As a sheet, aluminium foil is the scariest thing in the world to my cats. As a crumpled up ball, its the most magical.
Although Andrew may act like he's the sane one in the relationship, he's got to realize that I'm not the only one who goes off the rails on a crazy train.

This is a little excerpt from Andrew and I's discussion about him getting a tattoo.

Andrew's map of L.A.




Andrew: You know we'll have to go to Vegas to get it done.
Me: Why Vegas?

Andrew: So I can go to L.A. Ink.

Me:....



Photo of Ami James.


 

To make it worst, he wanted to go to LA Ink to get his tattoo done by Ami James.

 See the problem?

This is yet another reason why we are together; without each other, we would not survive. Litterally. We would get eaten by lions or something.





-----------------

Is it just me, or does the word "shelf" look really funny?

3 comments:

  1. Love this random post. :) And I love that I am not the only person on the crazy train. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all good, and for the record steel is cheaper than aluminum. HOWEVER steel rusts which is why you don't get steel foil. Don't want rusty food.

    He could have explained that to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! at least you both have your crazy moments. It's all about give and take. ;-) I say some really dumb things too, though, so it's all good. I swear I'm not that stupid! LOL

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...