Wednesday 19 September 2012

A Second Case of Mistaken Identity. Texting-style.

While finishing up my secret project (part one), I receive this text.
hey do u no jerry ryder? is he ur boyfriend
You know I can't help myself in this situation. I wrote back:
No, I don't know Jerry Ryder. Like your writing skills, you must have misspelled the phone number.
Proud of my clever (albeit bitchy) response, I showed the conversation to Andrew.
Andrew: I don't get it. What did he spell wrong? 
Me: ... I don't think we can be together anymore.
While in some ways, Andrew and I are quite similar, in many ways we are so, so different.

2 comments:

  1. :D LMAO!! Love the witty comeback (to both!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate it when people text talk. My Mother-In-Law does it all the time because her granddaughter (not my child) taught her to text. It annoys me to no end so I purposefully spell out each and every word and use correct punctuation. She never gets the hint. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...