Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Camera is a Drama Queen

While trying to download pictures of Andrew's Birthday Suit onto my laptop, I get this screen.


For those who don't have binoculars with them, here is a closer look at the error message I got.


Catastrophic Failure. I'll let that one sink in a little.

What the hell could possibly be going on in my camera that would be so catastrophic? Is there a war I don't know about happening inside my camera? An earthquake? Genocide? Plague?

I have gotten a lot of error messages from technology, but never something so histrionic. It's like my camera is a 14 year old girl. I'm surprised it didn't start crying, yelling "NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME".

1 comment:

  1. Was that really the message? Because that is hilarious. I have never, EVER heard of that before. Bahaha Love it!

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...