Thursday 26 January 2012

Picnik is Free! And I don't understand myself sometimes.

So I found out a few days ago that the Picnik website was shutting down in April. For those who were not in high school or university between 2008 and 2011, Picnik is an easy to use photo editing website that girls like to use to make their photos more dramatic, melodramatic song lyrics included. Usually you have to pay for a membership to get access to the really fancy features, but since they are shutting down, they're made the premium features free to everyone. What does that mean to me?

That means that I go to town.

I decided to spend a little time with my best friend, Nostalgia (not a real person). I edited some pictures of my furry children to make them more dramatic. And therefore ridiculous. Completely and utterly ridiculous.


I increased the emotionality (which may or may not be a real word) by including some unbelievably corny and cheesy made-up quotes. Except for the first quote. That shit I credit to Mr. Disney.

How high does the Sycamore grow? If you cut it down, then you'll never know... Seriosuly.

Bag of love. LOL


I giggled the whole time I made these. Andrew only stared at me like I was crazy. If only he knew what I was doing. However, I don't think he could truly appreciate the art behind these photos.


I really don't know why these amuse me so much.

They're totally not friends. Except when Sako is high
on Catnip. Then, she's EVERYONE's best friend.


I have a feeling that Andrew will shake his head when he finally reads this post. But you'll probably all shake your heads. YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME! 

It's nice to be nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...