Monday 14 November 2011

I just had to step into an elevator that smelled disgusting. Someone clearly farted in it just as they were leaving, ensuring that the smell would be trapped in, ready for the elevator's next victim.

Unfortunately, I was the victim.

It was like I was stuck in M. Night Syhamalamalanaman's 2010 movie Devil and the devil came in the form of a smell, killing all my happy thoughts. Except I was alone in the elavator. And it didn't get stuck. And I had no security guards were attempting to reassure me over a speakerphone.

Ok, it wasn't like Devil at all.

----------------------

P.S. I know this probably isn't funny. I just wanted to share my pain with you all.

P.P.S. Andrew will find this post funny, because it is about farts.

3 comments:

  1. and it's something he'd totally do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ LOL it's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While reading this to Andrew.

    Me: "P.P.S. Andrew will find this post funny, because it is about farts."

    Andrew: Ha. I'd do it.

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...