Thursday 17 November 2011

Work is slowly sucking away my soul today.

Kinda like a Dementor.

We are the Ghosts of Marketing, Sales, and Web Editing.
Crap, wrong movie...

I don't know what's up with work today. We are all really sick of being here. It feels like 7pm. But it's not even 3 yet OH GOD I HAVE ANOTHER 2 HOURS OF THIS.

What the hell is up with the work environment?! We have a really bad air exchange system, so maybe we've just breathed in all the oxygen and are currently living on old Co2. Usually, that thought would send me into a hypochondriactic (it's a word, because I have decided) fit, but I don't even care.

This is some random crap I've done to try and make today go faster.
    SO YUMMY
  • Someone just  offered me a Ganong Chicken Bone, which I'm allergic to due to high levels of cinnamon. I ate it anyways.
  • I've been wandering into other offices, pretending I have things to do.
  • Made my Christmas gift list.
  • Did some high-kicks in the hallway.
  • Started looking at the real estate and wedding locations in the area, even though I am not moving nor getting married.
  • Talked to at least 3 peopel about instating a YES LIQUOR policy at work.
  • Walked over to a neighbouring craft show, realised I had no money, then came back.
  • Shimmied in my seat.
  • Watched random parody videos of Erato's Call your Girlfriend

Original


Random swede with mini-ponytail.



And writing this post only wasted 20 minutes of my time. Damn that Marketing Dementor!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE doing high kicks (only when I'm alone because it is NOT attractive.) It reminds me of the Rockettes. At 27, I actually still harbor a secret wish to be a Rockette. It's hard to admit to myself that if I can't stand on one leg or wear heels successfully then it's probably a dream that is never going to come true. Just like my dream that I could clean things up with magic, like Mickey Mouse in Fantasia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha René and I just caught up on your blogs. We laughed so hard at that video. Also, the high kicks part. Priceless. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...