Saturday 5 November 2011

This One Dark Night...

This was during Andrew and I's second year together. Me turning in my sleep created this exchange:
Andrew: What are you doing?
Me: I'm sleeping.
(Obviously not. Cause I don't sleep talk.)
Andrew: Well, I want to turn on the lights. Move your arms!
Me: Fine, here.
(By that time, I had dealt with enough Nighttime Psycho Andrews to know to just go along.)
Andrew: I just want to turn on the truck lights. Where are they?!
He then quickly starts searching my sides for the lights. I am his night truck. Beep beep!
Andrew: ... Ah, fuck it.
And then cuddles me. Why does the f-bomb always have to prelude the cuddles?

Had he found his truck lights...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you'll have to buy more Christmas lights for his truck!!!! That would be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, no. I already have enough Hickness to deal with, I am certainly not adding to it.

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...